After months/years of R&D, some questions to be addressed and actioned over the next few weeks.
1) We are past the tipping point of social awareness
2) Everyone (at least in the UK) has already “changed their lightbulbs” (mentally if not physically)
3) The campaigners (old and new) of the last 20+ years get a chance to move on to the next stage
4) Many want to do something
5) Some will expliot the situation
6) Global action is required, albeit dispropotionately
7) We need something useful for this year, next year, etc.
8) We need to develop shared vision
9) It’s all about the “user”
10) We need to act