I described some of AMEE’s journey: through open data aggregation and distribution, accessibility, provenance, and structure. But better data isn’t enough – no one (well, a few) really cares about the science or the technology. We need to engage with stakeholders to provide meaningful insight and relevance to their business. AMEE will be launching a new initiative this year to create an environmental score for every company in the UK.
- .@pikesley: @monkchips @AnaBrdly yes please get us one for the office monk.ly/10Mo9v2 13 hours ago
- Interview with me on BBC Radio5 #podcast #opentech ow.ly/lfQL4 13 hours ago
- "Enter the worm" bit.ly/19RfHLU - OpenWorm aims to develop a fully digital lifeform - a virtual nematode (via @misslake) 2 days ago
- It only costs $1.1bn to shut down your website these days: Yahoo buys Tumblr ow.ly/lbnm6 2 days ago
- This is relevant to so many things: 32 discordant metronomes ow.ly/lbn4W 2 days ago